Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hallo!

Okay, this time Christmas really is coming, and I'm not at home with my family, but I am in Bonn, Germany with my K pal, Suzy. We're going to do Christmas here at her apartment in Bonn (we spent the afternoon/evening yesterday in Cologne), then head to Munich after Christmas to see Bavaria. We plan to make it to Paris by New Year's, which we will spend with Sarah and her family at the apartment they've rented. After that, we still have a week before class starts, so we'll probably go someplace else. We haven't figured that part out yet, but it'll get done soon. Anyway, I'll be sure to write about it when I get back. So that's what I'll be doing over the holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I miss you much and I'll be seeing you VERY soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home