Monday, October 23, 2006

Vacation!!

Long time no post!!

Things here are going well - busy of course! This week was just a normal week, nothing too special. I started my Intercultural Research Project (one of my K credits), which is exciting. I go a couple times a week to help french middle-schoolers with their english homework. They're pretty cute. Other than that, I really don't know what I've done. Saturday night I went to see a play - a comedy. My face hurt so much afterwards from laughing. Luckily it was really more physical comedy than anything, which made for easy comprehension on my part. My host parents had gone to see it the night before and they came back raving about it, so I decided to check it out the next night. A good decision indeed.

Our fall break is this week and next week (really just next week; the French kids have exams this week but since we don't have exams, we have an extended vacation). This means that tomorrow night I'm leaving Cl-Fd and heading to Paris, then to Rome on Wednesday. We'll stay there for a few days with Whitney, my roommate from Kalamazoo, then move on to Florence for a couple of days, then Venice for a couple days. Therefore, no more posts for a while! I won't be back to Cl-Fd until the 5th! I'll have lots of adventures to catch up on when I get back. Everyone have a fabulous week and a half and I'll talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home