Friday, February 20, 2009

Rosemary Biscuit Topping

Says one Topping to another, reading from Bon Appetit:

Littlest Topping (Me): Ooh, Mom! Listen to this recipe - sounds delish! Roasted Root Vegetable and Mushroom Pie with Rosemary Biscuit...Topping.

Mumma Topping: Rosemary Biscuit Topping? Well hell, that sounds like one of us!!!

I don't normally find Topping jokes funny. Growing up, I heard them all. Pizza places have hung up the phone on me because they think I'm kidding around when I tell them my last name is Topping. For some reason though, the thought of having a relative named Rosemary Biscuit Topping was just too much to handle.

I'm going to name my child Biscuit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't imagine calling a grandchild 'Biscuit', but then some use the endearment of 'Cookie', so what the hell. I could pretend I'm a British grandma! Biscuit? Cookie? It's all the same!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home